Monday, 2 March 2015

Fly me to the moon ~


Listening to Frank Sintra's Fly me to the moon :)

Was invited to gran's at west perth, australia to spend a wk of March there. Hmm. Tbh, i would love to fly there solo and be free from my life for a while. Have yet to tell my mom about it. Gtta bk plane tickets.. gosh.

But I feel worried leaving my mom behind occupied with so much work load when I'm gone. To go or not to go??

Its been years since i last travelled overseas. Speaking of which, if i were to visit gran, i would be on my own to and fro.. Planes.. Not that I'm afraid but with all the disasters that occurred recently, i cant help but be a little afraid. oh im drifting away from the topic.

Well, i believe i would make my decision on whether to head to perth or not. So... haha after perth i wonder whats my next destination??

Korea or Japan maybe. Or perhaps somewhere nearer like bangkok?? Planning in advance when i've yet to earn money for a holiday. Lols.. night!

No comments:

Post a Comment