Wednesday, 25 June 2014

Annoyed

Almost everything is becoming annoying these days...

Hate the way how things are. My life is kinda messed up. Wished my family is just like other families..
No one understands, no one bothers.

My bestie's is going thru a tough time lately and I am not there to help and support her. To be honest, i didn't bother to as my life itself is pissing enough. Still, I feel sorry towards her.

It's the 'holidays'. Last wk of it..actually theres just 5 more days bfore school reopens. And damn i am last min indeed. Lets see... Im practically left with everything to rush and complete bfore their official deadlines.

Struggling to balance with work, life and school. No one understands. With a parent who aint acting as one. Just living her dream of starting another goddamn business. Damn im pissed. Life is just a pain in the ass. Stress. The word she always say. Ohwell you aint the only one. I wish you can just act like a proper parent.
Bills, Home, Living expenses. DAmn i dun even know where to start.

Always having to hear you say, 'focus on your studies. Studies or work more important?'
Who the hell don't know that. I wish i can. But how to survive and ask you for pocket money when you don't even have enough for yourself. With the burden of bills how can i ask you for that. With the job of paying sis's overseas studies fees how the hell can i further stress yoou.

I wish we can lead a normal live. I wish you can just be a parent and have a stable job with a stable income.
I wish you just have at max 2 businesses to handle and manage and not start up another when they arent even stablized yet.

Projects, Homework. Elearning. Assignments. Tests. I also wish im superwoman can. KInda hate this independent shit. I wna be independent but theres so many problems that im stuck with. I wish help would come my way.

Work has become not enjoyable. With new ex-colleagues. Life is more tough. Though its june holidays but there aint customers. And with colleagues that slack a hell lot and a boss who aint doing his job well of course biz aint gd.

Attitude. Lazyness. Tirednesss. Fed up liao. Thank god im not of age to drink yet or I'll have some alcohol to drown my sorrows and concerns at this point of time.. Lols jk.

No comments:

Post a Comment